2009年9月7日星期一

开始累了

今天的心情真的是差到谷底。

凌晨开始......

不开心就一点一点地堆积起来了。

就像漏斗一样...

沙粒一粒一粒地掉下....

淹没了漏斗的心。

一觉睡醒后,心情平复了很多。

可是不好的事情又发生了....

上着Introduction to Measurements时,

无意间发现....我怎么这么笨呀!

竟然在test时做错不该错的东西。

为什么我这么粗心呀?

为什么当我在做决定时不决定写2 decimal places呀?

好想骂自己的粗心!!!

已经不是第一次了。

考出来会不会是全班最差的呢???

我觉得好累了...

7 条评论:

LowLow 说...

你不会是最差的!!!!别伤心啦~~~待会牛牛不理你了哦!!!我更惨哦。。。考试。。天啊~~受不了~~!!!

bi~ling 说...

jia you...
u nt de worst la..
mayb is me..
mayb other..
de result stil nt cum out so no nid tink too much..
jia you ya..
blieve urself can do it..

✖霜✖淇淋爱冰淇淋之巧克力 说...

LowLow,I ad long time din see tat cow cow liao.
Very miss cow cow and very miss de midnight time.
We gambateh together 4 our exam ohh^^

✖霜✖淇淋爱冰淇淋之巧克力 说...

Sp,thx a lot ur support and console ohh^^
U oso dun sad abt ur results ohh.
I always support u too.
We oso gambateh 2gether ya^^
JIA YOU~JIA YOU~JIA YOU~

yu lin 说...

my situation oso same wif u o...
i oso did wrongly in my test,
n i'm de most poor in my class...
haiz...
til now i still dun really realize bout my course...
our both jia you lo...
gambateh !

✖霜✖淇淋爱冰淇淋之巧克力 说...

Haiz...
I oso thk I m de poor 1 in the class.
But we cant feel like tat ohh.
Must confident to ourselves.
Yu Lin,gambateh ohh^^

LowLow 说...

hehe~~i said ady u bcum d cowcow le lo~~~~so u cant see urself la~~~if wan see then u go see infront d mirror la~~~~i everyday oso see it leh~~~~